Monday, June 27, 2011

Rufus in Musoorie






Today we adventured out of our new home for the summer, Doma's Inn on a walk. Rufus insisted that he wear the monkey backpack so Mom looked like an overprotective freak. Rufus had the below comments to make:

"We are in India. Their are guardians outside of our house. There are cool bathrooms here. My room is not ready yet. Today I saw a beetle. It was my twin, blue like my eyes. Blue is my favorite color. Shanti Auntie Chachi is my babysitter. I forget what I had for breakfast. There are some goats and some cows. There is tigers. Tigers. Tigers! ROOOOAAAAAR."

Pictured above are four shots by Rufus. He did them himself as well as chose the subject matter. His medium of choice is a fisher price digital camera. Hipsters get jealous. Subjects are Sunil the Inn Manager, a blue beetle, crazy Nols, a leaf on our climb up the mountain road and the obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment